What is a Censer, How is it Used?
Mar 01, 2023
Censer is a type of scented soap used in the Ottoman Empire. The censer is used with the steam formed when the steam cakes (steam stones) inside are thrown into the water. While the steam moisturizes and cleans the skin, the scents in the cakes have the feature of refreshing and relaxing the skin. The use of censers is usually made in places such as baths and saunas. The user throws the steam cakes into the water and the fragrance ingredients in the cakes mix with the water. Then the user cleans and refreshes the skin by contacting the steam with his skin. The censer also has a relaxing effect and can make it easier to fall asleep.
The censer can often contain scents such as walnut, cinnamon, mint, lavender. You can choose these scents according to your skin's needs and liking. The censer can be defined as fragrant steam cakes thrown into the water, used in the baths and saunas of the Ottoman Empire. These cakes cleanse, refresh and soothe the skin. Meanwhile, it offers the user a pleasant experience with its scent.
You may be wondering the answer to the question of what is the steampot good for. What is the use of a censer, the main purpose of using a censer is to clean, refresh and relax the skin. The steam created when the steamer is thrown into the water moisturizes and cleans the skin. This moisturizing effect makes the skin look healthier and brighter. The purpose of using a steamer is to clean, refresh and relax the skin. Herbal extracts, essential oils and other fragrances in the steam cakes cleanse the skin while at the same time offering skin relief. For this reason, it is recommended to use a steamer to clean, relax and refresh your skin.
The materials required when using a censer are:
● Steam cakes: Steam cakes are required as a base material for using a steamer. Steam cakes are used to cleanse, refresh and soothe the skin. Steam cakes contain various plant extracts, essential oils and other fragrances.
● Water: Water is required to use steam cakes. The water melts the steam cakes, creating steam.
● Hammam or sauna: The use of steamers is usually done in places such as baths and saunas. In these places, you can clean, relax and refresh the skin.
● Towel: You need a towel to allow the steam to touch your skin.
● Slippers: Slippers are required for walking in the Turkish bath or sauna.
● Scented soaps or shower gels: Fragrant soaps or shower gels that you can use to clean your skin before using a steamer.
● Scented oils: Fragrant oils that you can use to massage your skin while using a steamer.
Items needed when using a steamer include steam cakes, water, hammam or sauna, towels, slippers, scented soaps or shower gels, and scented oils. With these materials, you can use a steamer and benefit from the benefits of a censer.
To use a censer, you can follow these steps:
● Cleanse your skin in the hammam or sauna. You can use scented soaps or shower gels to clean your skin before using a steamer.
● Boil the water. The water must be hot to use the steam cakes.
● For the censer, throw the oil into the water. Melt the steam cakes by throwing them into the water and mix them into the water.
● Wrap it in a towel to let the steam touch your skin. Wrap it in a towel to prevent the steam from coming into direct contact with your skin.
● Cleanse and refresh the skin by contacting the steam with your skin. The scents remaining on your skin of the steam refresh and relax your skin.
● essential oils with You can massage your skin. While the scents of essential oil censers refresh your skin, fragrant oils moisturize and relax your skin.
● After completing the use of the steamer, you can leave the hammam or sauna by wearing your slippers.
Here are a few factors to consider when choosing censer oil:
● Your personal taste: Censer oils can contain a variety of fragrances. For example, lavender, mint, walnut, cinnamon. You can choose from scents according to your skin's needs and liking.
● Your skin type: Censer essential oils can vary depending on your skin type. For example, for those with dry skin, you can choose moisturizing oils. For those with oily skin, you can choose mattifying oils.
● Effects: Censer essential oils can offer different effects to your skin. For example, relaxing, relaxing, refreshing. You can choose according to the effects according to the needs of your skin.
● Properties: Censer oils may contain various plant extracts, essential oils and other ingredients. You can choose according to the characteristics of your skin.
In short, when choosing Censer oil, you should consider factors such as your personal taste, skin type, effects, features and brand. Taking these factors into account, you can choose the censer oil that best suits your skin's needs and tastes.
Aromatherapy oils that can be used in an aromatherapy censer include the following options:
● Lavender: Lavender oil refreshes the skin with its relaxing and soothing effects. It also moisturizes and soothes the skin.
● Peppermint: Peppermint oil refreshes and soothes the skin. It also rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin.
● Walnut: Walnut oil moisturizes and soothes the skin. It also softens the skin and makes it shiny.
● Cinnamon: Cinnamon oil refreshes and soothes the skin. It also rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin.
● Ylang-Ylang: Ylang-Ylang oil soothes and refreshes the skin. It also moisturizes and softens the skin.
● Cedarwood: Cedarwood oil soothes and refreshes the skin. It also moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin.
● Lemon: Lemon oil refreshes and cleanses the skin. It also moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin.
Here are some things to consider when using a censer:
● Water temperature: When using a steamer, you should carefully control the temperature of the water. Very hot water can burn or burn your skin.
● Quantity of steam cakes: When throwing steam cakes into water, you should use the recommended amount. Using too much steam cake can dry out or make your skin sensitive.
● Your skin type: You should consider your skin type when using a steamer. For example, for those with dry skin, you can choose steam cakes with a moisturizing effect.
● Quality of steam cakes: When using a steamer, you should pay attention to the quality of the steam cakes you use. Quality steam cakes cleanse and soothe your skin better.
● Duration: When using a steamer, it is important to stay within the recommended time. Using a steamer for too long can tire your skin and make it sensitive.
● Aromatherapy oils: You should pay attention to the compatibility of the aromatherapy oils you use when using a steamer. For some people, it is important not to use oils that may be harmful to your skin. Also, if your skin is sensitive, it may be better to avoid using oils.
● Medical conditions: You should check your medical conditions before using the steamer.
● Hammam or sauna rules: It is important to follow the hammam or sauna rules when using a steamer.
Briefly, the things you should pay attention to when using a steamer are the temperature of the water, the amount of steam cakes, the type of your skin, the quality of the steam cakes, the duration, the suitability of aromatherapy oils, your medical conditions, and the rules of the bath or sauna. Using a steamer by paying attention to these points will be more beneficial for your skin.
You can follow the steps below to maintain a censer:
● You can use soap and water to clean your steamer. You can use soap and water to clean the dirt and stains accumulated in the steamer.
● You can use soap and water to clean the dirt and stains accumulated in the steamer. You can use soap and water to clean the dirt and stains accumulated in the steamer.
● You can use a brush or cotton to clean the vents of your steamer. You can use a brush or cotton to clean the dirt and dust accumulated in the air holes of your steamer.
● You can use soap and water to clean the water filter of your steamer. You can use soap and water to clean the dirt and stains accumulated in the water filter of your steamer.
● Before using a steamer, you should check and clean the water filter. You should clean the air vents before using the steamer.
Diffuser and Censer are known as devices for aromatherapy, but there are some differences between them.
The diffuser allows essential oils to be dispersed by airflow. You may be looking for an answer to the question of what is an aromatherapy diffuser. The diffuser allows the essential oils to be divided into the air and spread, thereby relaxing your skin, spreading your scents and allowing you to do aromatherapy. Diffusers are usually electrically powered and you can adjust the speed and intensity of the airflow.
The censer works by turning water and essential oils into steam. Steamer relaxes your skin, spreads your scents and enables you to do aromatherapy by steaming water and essential oils. Steamers are usually manually operated and you can adjust the temperature of the water and the amount of steam cakes.
Briefly, the differences between an aromatherapy diffuser and a censer are the method and method of operation, the speed and intensity of the airflow, the purpose of use and to relax your skin, diffuse your scents and aromatherapy. It takes place as two different devices that you can use for relaxation.