Personal Data Policy
ALFHEIM AROMATHERAPY Personal Data Policy
General information about the Personal Data LawThe Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as KVKK) was adopted on March 24, 2016 and published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 on April 7, 2016. Some of the KVKK entered into force on the date of publication, and some on October 7, 2016.
Information as a data controllerIn accordance with the KVKK No. 6698 and in the capacity of Data Controller, your personal data is within the framework explained on this page; will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed to third parties, classified and processed in the ways listed in the KVKK, where the legislation allows.
How your personal data can be processedPursuant to the KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with our Company is obtained, recorded, stored, modified, rearranged, fully or partially, automatically, or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, in short, it is subject to any processing performed on the data. may be processed by us. Any operation performed on data within the scope of KVKK is considered as "processing of personal data".
Purposes of processing your personal data and legal reasonsPersonal data you share,
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- The Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce No. 6563, the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers and the Regulation on Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce published in the Official Gazette dated 26.08.2015 and numbered 29457, which was prepared on the basis of these regulations, RG numbered 29188, dated 27.11.2014. To record the identity, address and other necessary information in order to identify the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation published in;
- To prepare all records and documents that will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paperwork, which are obligatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; To comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
- In order to provide information to prosecutors' offices, courts and relevant public officials, upon request and in accordance with the legislation, on matters related to public security and legal disputes;
How your personal data is collectedYour personal data,
- With information such as name, surname, TR identity number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address through the forms on our company's website and mobile applications; In the form of location data, data including preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, and browsing time and details;
- By means of our sales and marketing department employees, branches, suppliers, other sales channels, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center, verbally, in writing or electronically;
- In a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or distance, verbal or written or in writing, received from people who share their personal data with business cards, CVs, bids and other ways, for purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with our company, applying for a job, making an offer. from electronic media;
- In addition, data obtained from (micro) websites and social media indirectly obtained from different channels, used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or click movements, data provided by public databases. from profiles and data that are open to sharing from social media platforms; can be processed and collected.
Your personal data obtained before the entry into force of the KVKKYour personal data, which was obtained in accordance with the law in terms of membership, electronic message permission, product / service purchase and other forms before the effective date of KVKK, 7 April 2016, is also processed and preserved in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
Transfer of your personal data abroadProvided that your personal data collected by any of the above-mentioned methods, to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, remain within the scope of the KVKK and in accordance with the purposes of the contract (to countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data) services. may also be transferred to intermediaries.
Storage and protection of personal dataYour personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems of our company in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK; Except for legal obligations and the regulations specified in this document, it will not be shared with third parties in any way. Our company is obliged to prevent the illegal processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, to prevent unauthorized access to the systems and databases where your personal data is stored, to take software and physical security measures such as access management. If it is learned that personal data has been obtained by others illegally, the situation will be reported to the Personal Data Protection Board immediately, in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
Keeping personal data up-to-date and accuratePursuant to Article 4 of the KVKK, our company has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for our Company to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our Customers are required to share accurate and up-to-date data or update it via the website / mobile application.
Rights of personal data owner in accordance with KVKK No. 6698Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows: Personal Data Owner, by applying to our Company (data controller);
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data,
has rights. YUKARI DUDULLU MH . NATO ROAD CD. UNALAN SK. NO:3 UMRANİYE ISTANBUL 34775 SNS GIDA KOZMETIK TIC. VE SAN. LTD. ŞTİ. is the Data Controller within the scope of KVKK. The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by our company will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and the internet address where this document is located, when the legal infrastructure is provided. Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels:
Phone: 0850 303 60 77