What Causes Hair Electrification and How Does It Pass?
Mar 01, 2023
The hair strands of women with thin and dry hair structure are electrified from time to time, causing a bad appearance. It is also very difficult to comb the electrified hair. In addition, dealing with shaping the swollen and worn hair structure causes you to lose time during the day. You may be looking for an answer to the question of why hair is electrified. There are many different reasons for this problem. The main reason for the electrification in the hair is the positively charged ions that accumulate heavily in the hair strands. Positive charge accumulates in the hair due to both personal and natural reasons and the hair strands become electrified. Due to the decrease in precipitation and the decrease in humidity in the air, drying of the hair roots are natural causes.
Not having the habit of caring for the hair is one of the personal reasons. The way to have smooth and strong hair is to care for the hair by using the right products. Formulating its products with natural ingredients, Alfheim Aromatherapy brand offers a solution against hair electrification. You can have smooth hair with Alfheim hair care products that contribute to controlling the electrification in your hair.
Why Does Hair Get Electrified?
When you find the answer to the question of what causes hair electrification, it will be easier to find solutions to eliminate this negative source. There are various factors that cause hair electrification.
- Environmental factors, dietary habits, genetic factors are the most important factors affecting the electrification of the hair. Especially consuming less water can make it easier for the body to become dehydrated and electrify the hair.
- Using chemical products too often can cause electrification in the hair strands.
- Styling hair with synthetic materials such as plastic and metal can increase positive ions.
- Washing the hair every day and massaging it hard while washing it can disrupt the structure of the hair.
- In addition to the quality of the combs you use, combing the hair too often also affects the electrification.
- Depending on the drying of the air, hair electrification may occur with the drying of the hair.
- Intensive use of heat-emitting devices such as dryers, curling irons, blow dryers can cause the hair to dry out and become electrified.
- Coloring and bleaching the hair with chemicals damages the hair and may break it and cause it to become electrified.
How to Care for Electrified Hair?
Hair loss is a common problem for both men and women. If you have a fluffy hair structure, you can get rid of this look with a few tips.
- You can use natural shampoos, natural conditioners and natural oils to prevent hair from becoming electrified.
- You can use a few drops of Alfheim hair care nourishing and strengthening hair care oil and make your hair look healthy.
- You can restore the moisture to your hair by making a hair mask once a week.
- Styling the hair with heat causes the hair to become electrified. It is possible to prevent hair frizz with Alfheim Babassu oil and coconut oil.
- You can use combs with natural bristles to soothe electrified strands. Before combing, you can wet your hair or comb to calm your hair.
- For frequently electrified hair, you can use hair sprays containing natural oils daily. Thus, you can control your hair and style it easily.
How to Prevent Electrification of Hair?
Experts offer many solutions for the question of how to prevent electrification of hair. In order to prevent electrification in the hair, you can first use the products of the Alfheim Aromatherapy brand formulated with oils such as argan oil and coconut, and strengthen and soften your hair strands. Thanks to these products, which protect the hair strands against heat, you can style your hair with peace of mind.
- If you have curly, wavy and electrified hair, you should avoid brushing your hair.
- You can avoid using hairpins and accessories designed with synthetic materials to prevent hair electrification.
- You can use pillow covers such as satin and silk that reduce friction while you sleep, and you can prevent your hair from getting electrified during sleep.
- Another factor that causes electrification and frizz in hair is hair dryers. You can minimize this problem with ion hair dryers that do not evaporate water molecules.
How Does Hair Electrify After Bathing?
After the bath, the hair strands swell and curl one by one and begin to look complex and lifeless. You can find the answer to the questions of how the hair gets electrified after the shower and how to get smooth hair with a few tips.
- Washing the hair every day brings about the deterioration of the oil balance in the skin, as well as the dryness of the hair strands. Therefore, it is sufficient to wash the hair two or three times a week.
- You can deal with problems such as frizz and wear by using products that prevent the hair from getting electrified.
- You can wash your hair with Alfheim Shampoo Strand to prevent the hair from getting electrified. Containing hydrolyzed vegetable micro-proteins and natural actives, the product repairs and cares for your hair strands one by one.
- If you have a hair that is prone to electrification, you should avoid making harsh movements while washing your hair and drying it with a towel.
- After the shower, you can use a conditioner suitable for your hair type and have smooth and shiny hair.